Visualizations to Make You a Better Budgeter
Recorded Date: Thursday, June 13, 2013
Duration: 30 minutes
Speaker: Dwight deVera, SVP of Professional Services at arcplan
About this webinar:
Wouldn't you love it if your budgets told you where you can make the biggest impact? If you no longer had to sift through pages and pages of numbers looking for ways to cut spending and hoping those changes will make a difference?
The next big trend in planning is tactical planning dashboards that plot your plan data on charts that point out exactly where budget vs. actual will start to go south, what cost centers are having the most negative impact on the budget, and at what point products start to become unprofitable. These visualizations are a much more effective way to see where you can impact your budget than learning how to read an anatomically correct financial statement and guessing where adjustments should be made.
- A visualization model that tells you where to focus your energy to make the biggest impact on your budgets and plans
- The chart types that are most effective for your plan data
- Examples of planning dashboards you can emulate
This webinar is for:
- Non-finance professionals who need help becoming better budgeters and planners
- Finance professionals who want their plan users to be more effective