Join arcplan on Wednesday, May 30th @ 2pm Eastern for our free webinar on Developing Your Mobile BI Strategy, presented by our SVP Dwight deVera. This webinar walks decision makers and IT teams through everything they need to consider before deployment.
Mobile BI is still new in the business intelligence world, but the hype is starting to wear off as more success stories come to light. It’s now part of every conversation we have with our customers and potential customers. Mobile BI rollouts are getting more and more aggressive according to Howard Dresner’s Mobile BI Market Study (October 2011). With 68% of respondents saying mobile BI is either “critical” or “very important” to their business, it’s time to lay out some practical advice for deploying it this year.
- 5 surefire ways to fail at mobile BI
- 6 elements your mobile BI strategy needs to cover
- A comparison of Web vs. native apps
- Real-world security considerations and how to mitigate them
We’ll also host a live Q&A at the end of the webinar.
You’ll come away from this presentation with everything you need to build your organization’s mobile BI strategy. Join us on May 30th to learn how to get your mobile BI deployment off the ground the right way the first time.
Hope to see you there.
In this webinar, we discuss:
- How Collaborative BI affects your business in practical ways
- How it embraces even casual business users who need access to information to enhance decision-making
- The differences between Collaborative BI and enterprise collaboration platforms (like SharePoint)
- The criteria you should evaluate when looking for your Collaborative BI solution.
We ended with a demo of arcplan Engage, our BI search & collaboration tool. Thanks to everyone who attended, and for those who didn’t, let us know if you’d like to discuss anything you see in the recording.
Check out our free on-demand webinar, Collaborative BI: From Theory to Practice, presented by our SVP Dwight deVera. This webinar cuts through the hype to show you why Collaborative BI deserves to be on of the year’s hottest BI topics.
According to Gartner, improved decision making is by far the #1 driver of business intelligence investments in 2012 and beyond. Although companies continue to make significant investments in BI infrastructure, support for collaboration has been the missing component, often resulting in poor outcomes. So what can you do to ensure that your existing investments are being utilized, that adoption continues to grow, and that your BI system is contributing to improved decision-making? The answer might be Collaborative BI.
Collaborative BI is one of the hottest trends for 2012, but there’s a lot of theory floating around and not a lot of practical use cases being talked about. This webinar cuts through the hype around Collaborative BI and shows you its real-world implications.
View this webinar to learn:
- How Collaborative BI systems differ from enterprise collaboration platforms
- How Collaborative BI helps you decide which reports deliver valid, actionable information to aid your decision-making process and which reports are a waste of your time
- How the “wisdom of the crowd” can fuel confidence in your existing reports and entice regular business users to actively engage with them for better decision-making
- The main criteria you should look for in your in Collaborative BI solution
We also show a brief demo of arcplan Engage, the only Collaborative BI solution on the market that allows users to search and engage with structured and unstructured data from multiple sources, including arcplan, e-mail, SharePoint, and other BI systems.
Collaboration is the future of BI and that future is now. Watch this webinar to learn why collaboration is the key to helping knowledge workers make better business decisions based on the information that already exists in your enterprise.
In case you missed arcplan’s webinar on December 13th, Calculating ROI for Business Intelligence Projects, here’s the recording to view at your convenience:
In this webinar, we discuss:
- What ROI terminology really means so you can speak the same language as your finance team
- The 6 kinds of “return” you should expect from your BI project
- The 5 BI projects that never pay off
- A 7-step methodology for calculating the ROI of your BI project
Thanks to everyone who attended, and for those who didn’t, let us know if you’d like to discuss anything you see in the recording.
In case you missed our webinar on 11/2, Beyond Excel for BI, here’s the recording to view at your convenience:
We discussed why people love and hate Excel, often at the same time; how you know you’ve outgrown your spreadsheet-based analysis or planning model; how BI augments your current efforts; the benefits of Excel add-ins; and a case study of a customer who eliminated the collection of 150 cost center spreadsheets per month. We also showed a Financial Briefing Book BI application that integrates the best things about Excel, while ensuring data security, allowing write-back to the database, eliminating manual work, and enabling scheduled distribution of reports.
We had a great turn-out and the audience asked a lot of questions. Thanks to everyone who attended, and for those who didn’t, let us know if you’d like to discuss anything you see in the recording.